Sign in to follow this  
Fahd Khan

Hi to all wonderful contributors who all are kind enough to critique and guide new members

Dear Members,

I am Fahd from Abu Dhabi, I am only expat not an Arab...

I have seen lot of seniors critiquing new members (requested critique) on their portfolios and guide them accordingly.

I am wondering if someone might critique mine and say some harsh words to direct me.

I know it is too early to ask for critique as I only have couple of hundred pics and same number if views with only 3 zooms so far and no sale...

By the way I just joined a month ago.

• Upvote 1

I'm new here too....registered for several years but only just started to upload recently.

Your shots look clear and technically good....I guess the subject matter will determine sales.

The architecture and sport related shots stand out to me.

Good luck....I'd not have replied considering I've only been on here for a week....but as no one else has commented yet I thought that it would be ok

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
On 03/03/2018 at 07:37, Fahd Khan said:

Dear Members,

I am Fahd from Abu Dhabi, I am only expat not an Arab...

I have seen lot of seniors critiquing new members (requested critique) on their portfolios and guide them accordingly.

I am wondering if someone might critique mine and say some harsh words to direct me.

I know it is too early to ask for critique as I only have couple of hundred pics and same number if views with only 3 zooms so far and no sale...

By the way I just joined a month ago.

Hi Fahd - your pictures look fine, I wouldn't worry on that score - just keep uploading. Concentrate your efforts on good, accurate captions and as many relevant tags as you are able!

Best of luck,

Tony

Edited by TeeCee
  • Upvote 1

On 13/03/2018 at 11:46, TeeCee said:

Hi Fahd - your pictures look fine, I wouldn't worry on that score - just keep uploading. Concentrate your efforts on good, accurate captions and as many relevant tags as you are able!

Best of luck,

Tony

Dear Tony,

Thanks for kind words... I am trying my level best to get good shots and tagged them properly...

I really appreciate you took your time and comment...

On 3/11/2018 at 21:14, Brian Vickers said:

I'm new here too....registered for several years but only just started to upload recently.

Your shots look clear and technically good....I guess the subject matter will determine sales.

The architecture and sport related shots stand out to me.

Good luck....I'd not have replied considering I've only been on here for a week....but as no one else has commented yet I thought that it would be ok

Thanks a lot Brain, kind words mean a lot...really appreciate your time. You also have an awesome portfolio, nice Dog shots and pretty train pics...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this