Jump to content

Hi to all wonderful contributors who all are kind enough to critique and guide new members


Fahd Khan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Dear Members,

I am Fahd from Abu Dhabi, I am only expat not an Arab...

I have seen lot of seniors critiquing new members (requested critique) on their portfolios and guide them accordingly.

I am wondering if someone might critique mine and say some harsh words to direct me.

I know it is too early to ask for critique as I only have couple of hundred pics and same number if views with only 3 zooms so far and no sale...

By the way I just joined a month ago.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm new here too....registered for several years but only just started to upload recently.

 

Your shots look clear and technically good....I guess the subject matter will determine sales.

 

The architecture and sport related shots stand out to me.

 

Good luck....I'd not have replied considering I've only been on here for a week....but as no one else has commented yet I thought that it would be ok

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 03/03/2018 at 07:37, Fahd Khan said:

Dear Members,

I am Fahd from Abu Dhabi, I am only expat not an Arab...

I have seen lot of seniors critiquing new members (requested critique) on their portfolios and guide them accordingly.

I am wondering if someone might critique mine and say some harsh words to direct me.

I know it is too early to ask for critique as I only have couple of hundred pics and same number if views with only 3 zooms so far and no sale...

By the way I just joined a month ago.

Hi Fahd - your pictures look fine, I wouldn't worry on that score - just keep uploading. Concentrate your efforts on good, accurate captions and as many relevant tags as you are able!

Best of luck,

Tony

Edited by TeeCee
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/03/2018 at 11:46, TeeCee said:

Hi Fahd - your pictures look fine, I wouldn't worry on that score - just keep uploading. Concentrate your efforts on good, accurate captions and as many relevant tags as you are able!

Best of luck,

Tony

Dear Tony,

Thanks for kind words... I am trying my level best to get good shots and tagged them properly...

I really appreciate you took your time and comment...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/11/2018 at 21:14, Brian Vickers said:

I'm new here too....registered for several years but only just started to upload recently.

 

Your shots look clear and technically good....I guess the subject matter will determine sales.

 

The architecture and sport related shots stand out to me.

 

Good luck....I'd not have replied considering I've only been on here for a week....but as no one else has commented yet I thought that it would be ok

Thanks a lot Brain, kind words mean a lot...really appreciate your time. You also have an awesome portfolio, nice Dog shots and pretty train pics...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.