CTR clarification question

I did research this a bit but didn't see a clear answer (or at least one that I understood), so hope you don't mind if I ask here.

On the main dashboard page under "Alamy Measures", there is a total CTR and average CTR and I believe I understand the difference between those two (as well as the Alamy average). However, if you click the "Your Images" tab just under that, the Average CTR and Total CTR numbers are completely different (and much higher at least for me). 

So, which number accurately reflects how well I'm doing against the Alamy average?

Fairly new here and still learning...

Thanks in advance - 

****** I have figured it out.... Took all of about 1.5 minutes.

I said I was new here - I didn't say anything about smart.

2 hours ago, KFisher said:

I did research this a bit but didn't see a clear answer (or at least one that I understood), so hope you don't mind if I ask here.

On the main dashboard page under "Alamy Measures", there is a total CTR and average CTR and I believe I understand the difference between those two (as well as the Alamy average). However, if you click the "Your Images" tab just under that, the Average CTR and Total CTR numbers are completely different (and much higher at least for me). 

So, which number accurately reflects how well I'm doing against the Alamy average?

Fairly new here and still learning...

Thanks in advance - 

****** I have figured it out.... Took all of about 1.5 minutes.

I said I was new here - I didn't say anything about smart.

Don’t feel bad....I still haven’t figured it out. :D

Archived