Curious about my total views

To see your views, go to your dashboard.  Down at the bottom you will see a box that says Your Images.  Click on that box and it will show your Pseudos (I assume right now you just have one).  Click on your pseudo and you will see the searches that brought up your images.  click on the search term and you will see which images were viewed for that search.

Remember that a view only means that your image was shown on a page of images that the buyer looked at.  It doesn't mean he looked at your image in particular.  That would be a zoom. 

Jill

On 11/2/2017 at 00:38, Jill Morgan said:

To see your views, go to your dashboard.  Down at the bottom you will see a box that says Your Images.  Click on that box and it will show your Pseudos (I assume right now you just have one).  Click on your pseudo and you will see the searches that brought up your images.  click on the search term and you will see which images were viewed for that search.

Remember that a view only means that your image was shown on a page of images that the buyer looked at.  It doesn't mean he looked at your image in particular.  That would be a zoom. 

Jill

Can I ask why there would be different pseudos?

5 minutes ago, lisah2006 said:

Can I ask why there would be different pseudos?

some people like to sort there images by different pseudos.  Might put landscape images under one pseudo, travel in another pseudo, wildlife in another, etc.

Or some will put poor performing images under a separate pseudo to avoid dragging down the CTR on their main pseudo, although now I'm not sure if rank is separated by pseduos anymore.

Jill

Just now, Jill Morgan said:

some people like to sort there images by different pseudos.  Might put landscape images under one pseudo, travel in another pseudo, wildlife in another, etc.

Or some will put poor performing images under a separate pseudo to avoid dragging down the CTR on their main pseudo, although now I'm not sure if rank is separated by pseduos anymore.

Jill

Oh very interesting   . . . I'll have to look into that.

Archived