cant find myself or my images, first day here, help!!!

12 minutes ago, arterra said:

Starting from tomorrow, you can find your images:

• by clicking on the blue number under your avatar (PS: you might want to log out and back in to see the correct number of images)
  • by searching for your pseudonym in "advanced search"

Cheers,

Philippe

I cant even find my home page....i dont have an avatar yet only for this forum, so im not sure where i would find this blue number, my pseudonym is just my name, nothing else. It sounds ridiculous but i can only find my dashboard

2 minutes ago, arterra said:

Don't understand what you mean by "my homepage".. All you have is "My dashboard" (Alamy homepage >> click top right: "My Alamy" >> select "My dashboard") as you already found out.

The blue number - I referred to - is under your avatar in this forum. That's the easiest way to find out which images are already on sale. 

Cheers,

Philippe

says zero, im assuming that will change after 24hrs, hopefully

There is an Alamy Homepage for each photographer.  I use mine all the time, usually when I am searching for images for the monthly contest.

On the dashboard you will see a grey box that says "Link to your images on Alamy",  When you drop down the grey box there is a link that says "Learn more about My Alamy Homepage".  Click on that and it will take you to another page that on the top right you will see another link that says:  Click to see your My Alamy Homepage

Then save your link to your browser favourites and you are all set, or put it on other sites to link to your images. 

Jill

Archived