Paulstw

You're not a Photographer

I stumbled across a website called "You're not a photographer" today. 

http://youarenotaphotographer.com/

I opened it up thinking Oh dear this can't be a good thing. However, it seems to be a pretty rough collection of images. 

I don't normally knock other peoples work, but if people are going to create a photography business, they better learn about photography because this is a showcase of some utter tripe. 

There was a bit of bashing going on about amateur photography so I thought I'd throw this into the mix, and say that us amateurs aren't really all that bad seeing that there's a site like this. 

Paul

Edited by Paulstw

I opened it up thinking Oh dear this can't be a good thing. However, it seems to be a pretty rough collection of images. 

I don't normally knock other peoples work, but if people are going to create a photography business, they better learn about photography because this is a showcase of some utter tripe. 

There was a bit of bashing going on about amateur photography so I thought I'd throw this into the mix, and say that us amateurs aren't really all that bad seeing that there's site like this. 

Paul

I think you've missed an 'h' out!

John.

• Upvote 1

There was a bit of bashing going on about amateur photography so I thought I'd throw this into the mix, and say that us amateurs aren't really all that bad seeing that there's site like this. 

Paul

I think you've missed an 'h' out!

John.

I see what you did there :) 

I guess whats more confusing, is that there is a market for that stuff..

I guess whats more confusing, is that there is a market for that stuff..

Maybe. But perhaps not in stock, particularly editorial.

Selective colour is bad at the best of times but to selectively colour peoples faces, badly, at a wedding is just plain criminal lol