Image upload

After my images finish uploading the button "Finish upload" stays grayed out.  Do I need to hit on the X to get out??  Will that not delete my uploads?  So annoying.  Once in a while the button "Finish upload" is blue so it's fine but most of the time it's not.  The upload is so buggy.  I keep getting "Upload Errors" all the time.  Never had issues before with the old system.  I'm angry now.  I just spent over an hour uploading and reuploading and reuplaoding and reuploading 8 images out of the batch of 32 that would constantly show "Upload Error", finally got 5 of them to upload in the same batch and the final 3 I had to do as a completely new upload.  

After my images finish uploading the button "Finish upload" stays grayed out.  Do I need to hit on the X to get out??  Will that not delete my uploads?  So annoying.  Once in a while the button "Finish upload" is blue so it's fine but most of the time it's not.  The upload is so buggy.  I keep getting "Upload Errors" all the time.  Never had issues before with the old system.  I'm angry now.  I just spent over an hour uploading and reuploading and reuplaoding and reuploading 8 images out of the batch of 32 that would constantly show "Upload Error", finally got 5 of them to upload in the same batch and the final 3 I had to do as a completely new upload.  

Hello there, 

So I tried to upload 4 images this morning, tried the web upload, then the FTP both the same throws upload error. Solid internet connection, 70 Megs Down and 20 Megs upload - hardwired LAN. 

I am new here, so I take it there was a older system, newer system in place as of ? 

I had thought it was only me, but perhaps not. 

All the Best :) 

Archived