That's the new way of things. I read somewhere they don't display as they used to. But if you go to Manage Images, I think maybe you'll see them listed on the left. When they are approved, it will show that. We are supposed to be able to actually view the images awaiting QC now.

That's the new way of things. I read somewhere they don't display as they used to. But if you go to Manage Images, I think maybe you'll see them listed on the left. When they are approved, it will show that. We are supposed to be able to actually view the images awaiting QC now.

Thank you, Betty! You are a kindly pay attention to my request for help to understand! Today, after the restart files appeared .. Maybe it is connected with the updates, but I still have the old system, there is a new, about which there is so much discussion in the forum, probably milking the country is removed from the updates, as they say SANCTIONS, but oh well, no stranger .
Thanks again for responsiveness !!!
                                                                         +5

Thank you, Betty! You are a kindly pay attention to my request for help to understand! Today, after the restart files appeared .. Maybe it is connected with the updates, but I still have the old system, there is a new, about which there is so much discussion in the forum, probably milking the country is removed from the updates, as they say SANCTIONS, but oh well, no stranger .

+5

You are welcome. I'm happy to help if I know the answer.

It appears right now you can't visualize the uploads until you get the new system. I feel they might be rolling it out in stages, and maybe the oldest members got it first. Since you're relatively new, you might be in the last group to get it. I joined in 2006.

But then, that's only a theory, not fact.

+5

You are welcome. I'm happy to help if I know the answer.

It appears right now you can't visualize the uploads until you get the new system. I feel they might be rolling it out in stages, and maybe the oldest members got it first. Since you're relatively new, you might be in the last group to get it. I joined in 2006.

But then, that's only a theory, not fact.

Yes, Betty!
I'm new here, 17 February will be just one year, in principle, still only try to understand a lot more.
To the new attitude is always positive, I think that that has not been done - all the better! I think not of idleness people use more advanced features, and for the modernization and development of the business.
With the new system in any case, the time comes to meet you, I'm really not in a hurry, more concerned and make us think about the shooting of the new material, while still alive. Also, I think the time will come, and will remove restrictions on the purchase of my works and my compatriots, nothing eternal does not happen, that's just to live .....

Archived