UK newspaper scheme

As we know, the prices of images have been falling continuously.  Nowadays it’s not uncommon to see frequently under $25 (gross) sales and is becoming rare to see over $100 (gross) sales. 

Does the newspaper scheme suffer from the same trend?  Or not (as it is already low)?  (I’ve never subscribed to the Newspaper Scheme.) 

Sung

Since the apparent relative demise (there are still some sales, but nothing like at the peak) of the DM arrangement, I have seen an increase in my average newspaper sale fee. They are nothing to write home about, and less than many other uses, but, in my view, worth having. I've earned quite a bit less from some distributor deals, although, again, that's not all bad news, with the occasional 3 figure lease coming through.

Don't want to quote actual figures for fear of chastisement from some senior members of this forum  :rolleyes:

Archived