What Happened to picture i have upload

Hi, 

I have upload around 200 photos few days ago, but nothing happen!!! even i didn't received any email that says my photos under proses or pending or anything in my dashboard for pending photos. how can i know where is my photos...???

thanks 

You should read the submission guidelines again. Your first submission must be four images exactly, no less and no more. Once your pictures have been assessed for quality and accepted, you will be allowed to upload larger quantities.

You won't be able to see any of your images until they have passed QC, then key worded. On the "dashboard" of my alamy try clicking on the "Track my submissions" box which will hold your history of submissions and state whether they are awaiting QC, Passed, or failed! I agree with DJ though. If it was your first submission and you have uploaded more than four images they will fail instantly!

Hi, 

I have upload around 200 photos few days ago, but nothing happen!!! even i didn't received any email that says my photos under proses or pending or anything in my dashboard for pending photos. how can i know where is my photos...???

thanks 

Have you checked your spam folder if you have one?

Sometimes emails from Alamy end up there for me... :-(

You should read the submission guidelines again. Your first submission must be four images exactly, no less and no more. Once your pictures have been assessed for quality and accepted, you will be allowed to upload larger quantities.

Thanks a lot

Archived