Manage images - searching by pseudo

Phil Robinson

I find the search by keyword function in Manage Images very useful for finding a particular subject, but it is very frustrating that it doesn't work by pseudonym.

I've been trying to find all my pix on one subject within one pseudo so I can move them to another, but as soon as you do a search, the selection flips back to 'Pseudonyms - All'.

Would it be possible to make the search function usable within a pseudonym?

Hi Phil

1....Go to home page and do not put anything in the search bar but press blue search button

2...Then press 'Advanced search;

3... Enter your psuedo in the 'Contributor name'

4...Enter your search words in 'Search Terms' (eg. London then only London images will show.)

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Hi Phil

1....Go to home page and do not put anything in the search bar but press blue search button

2...Then press 'Advanced search;

3... Enter your psuedo in the 'Contributor name'

4...Enter your search words in 'Search Terms' (eg. London then only London images will show.)

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Yes, you can find them that way, but you can't batch edit - if it comes up with 50 images which I want to move, I have to do them one by one.

Archived