I'm sure this must have been asked before, but if so I can't find it. Please can someone tell me where I find these ratings that everyone keeps talking about for my Stockimo images? I've only done a few and they are all for the News feed. They've been accepted and I see them in Live News, and then they get transferred to stock, but nowhere do I see any ratings applied to them. Where do I look?

I'm sure this must have been asked before, but if so I can't find it. Please can someone tell me where I find these ratings that everyone keeps talking about for my Stockimo images? I've only done a few and they are all for the News feed. They've been accepted and I see them in Live News, and then they get transferred to stock, but nowhere do I see any ratings applied to them. Where do I look?

Images submitted as news don't have ratings as they bypass the QC process which gives them ratings.

Try submitting an image not as news... and you will see where the ratings come into play!  :)

Archived