Advice Re Visible Address In Image

I have an image taken on Park Square West (a private road maintained by CEPC (The Crown Estate Paving Commission)) near Regents Park in London, showing a Bentley coupe car parked outside one of those expensive terraced Georgian properties. The property number is clearly visible in the image, but the road name is also visible above the property doorway. The image was taken from the pavement outside the property, but am not sure if that is also private like the road. Clearly, I have no Property Release, and given the private road/visible address, not sure if this is suitable for RM editorial stock? Anyone have any thoughts on whether I should submit this to Alamy?

Phil

i dont know the releases / address side of it,

but as someone into classic cars, i really hate the security risk side, so i blank out locations and plates where needed.

theres lots of spotter pages on fb, that dont and cars have been nicked, sometimes using guns / knives. because the location is easily found.

i dont know the releases / address side of it,

but as someone into classic cars, i really hate the security risk side, so i blank out locations and plates where needed.

theres lots of spotter pages on fb, that dont and cars have been nicked, sometimes using guns / knives. because the location is easily found.

A bit of a non-issue here. The pix were taken weeks ago at a non-residential address.

Archived