Hi All

Just had an email from Alamy member services saying that they have payed me "Copyright Royalties" but the amount mentioned does not appear in my account.

Can anyone shed any light on the situation do they relate to DACS?? or something else I have searched the forum and emailed Member Services but so far have drawn a blank.

Regards

Jon

edit:  this may be my April payment but it does not agree with cleared funds total.

It varies according to how you are paid.  Alamy sends email when they initiate payment and it usually takes at least 4 working days.

I received the email on Monday and it appeared in my account early this morning (Friday) via ACH Deposit. PayPal takes a bit longer.

The amount is usually for the cleared balance at the end of the month but if payments are credited late in the month they may not be included.

The amount paid should appear in My Alamy -> View Your Account Balance shortly.

Thanks everyone the cleared balance is different to what was transferred to my bank needs further investigation as I have 3 different figures (nett) figures .

Will let you know what MS say on Monday.

Jon

Archived