how do I setting my related image in my alamy image ??

Hi

Guys, I want to when client search my image at the same time, also can see my other related image ?

For example, I have some about lighthouse image in alamy on sale, when some one search my one lighthouse image, how can I setting that lighthouse web also can see my other related lighthouse images? 

How to setting ?

I hope some kind of person tell me ! thank you very much !!!!!

There is no setting on Alamy that allows the contributor to do this. When I search one of my images, down at the bottom of the page are more related images. Alamy does this, but not every related image is there.

I have a series of 15 shots showing the operation of a canal lock.  I added a keyword 'locksequence' to all the images then put a note in the description field with an instruction to click on that keyword to see all 15 images.

Obviously you could only do this with a specific set of images - you have to invent a specific keyword that no one else had used and add it to all the images, so I don't think this actually answers your question...!

Archived