Using Photocrati on a Wordpress site and can't edit out top line of links

Hi all, 

I'm using Photocrati on a Wordpress site and I can't edit out top line of links on my website some cross over for some reason. Can someone please have a look and make a suggestion how to edit. I do know my site is stuffed with too many mediocre pics. 

Not sure if I should try a different website platform. 

http://www.prixpics.com/

Regards, 

Adrian. 

With right-click disabled, can't turn on elements to check. Probably in your stylesheets. Probably main.css.

Best to go to a Wordpress forum for advice on this I would think.

I am using Piwigo and like how its come out.

http://jkmorganphotography.carnafeaghtack.com

Jill

I used to use Photocrati/WP and IIRC, you don't have room for links that long in the menu header. Try shortening the titles of the pages/or make the box dimensions smaller - that's in the theme I think.

Hi Jill and Geoff, 

Jill, I'm not sure what you mean right click disabled. Also don't know what a .css is. 

Geoff, I shortened name then discovered another label just rode over the top of another label at top of page. Frankly I'd like to lose the top links and just keep the lower tabs. 

Thanks for your advice. Any idea why I am not in the forum main listing? 

Best wishes, 

Adrian. 

Hi Jill and Geoff, 

Jill, I'm not sure what you mean right click disabled. Also don't know what a .css is. 

Geoff, I shortened name then discovered another label just rode over the top of another label at top of page. Frankly I'd like to lose the top links and just keep the lower tabs. 

Thanks for your advice. Any idea why I am not in the forum main listing? 

Best wishes, 

Adrian. 

Adrian,

There's only so much space for the menu headers. You need to use parent menus and have dropdown folders. That way you can have any number of links to separate pages/galleries but need to have then with a master menu header. No need to link all galleries from the splash page. Contact/about me pages are more important to see in the top menu. That way the links you have at the bottom of the page can be in dropdowns from the top menu - you could use the space for contact details or a copyright warning. You also need a cookies page/warning - I can't remember the one I used but it was a freebie with WP, worked very well.

Hi Geoff and Jill, 

I got the Menu sorted. 

I was not sure what the ' cookies page/warning' was about. Not too sure how to place a copyright warning but will have a look at others. I stopped adding my copyright sign to pics. 

Thanks again. 

Adrian. 

Hi Geoff and Jill, 

I got the Menu sorted. 

I was not sure what the ' cookies page/warning' was about. Not too sure how to place a copyright warning but will have a look at others. I stopped adding my copyright sign to pics. 

Thanks again. 

Adrian. 

A commercial site in EU should have a cookies policy plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/uk-cookie-consent/

I put my warning in the footer, along with contact details (phone number) and a link to a contact page - if you do that in the 'theme' it appears on all.

In case you are wondering, my current one is just to hold my domain...... clikpic was about the cheapest until I have time to sort a new site.

Archived