Dear members, I have joined this forum only yesterday and have been advised to find a solution to my problem here. I wanted to upload my sample images. I clicked upload-Stock upoad, a new page with upload Images button appears but it is not clickable even after reading QC PDF and installing Adobe Flash Player Version 10. Any help please.....Gurcharan

Hi Gurcharan

What you did so far seems OK, but did you then click the button on the "upload images" page called "Choose JPEGs to upload" - doing that should then take you to your computer where you can browse to the images, and select them - they should then appear in the Upload images page and the "upload" button should then work

Cheers

Kumar 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gurcharan

What you did so far seems OK, but did you then click the button on the "upload images" page called "Choose JPEGs to upload" - doing that should then take you to your computer where you can browse to the images, and select them - they should then appear in the Upload images page and the "upload" button should then work

Cheers

Kumar 

Thanks Kumar 

The problem was solved. I was getting the message install Flash player. I tried to install, it got installed but did not work, later I found it was disabled. Ultimately I found problem was with my Chromium, which does not install updates automatically. I opened my Chrome and every thing was fine, it has inbuit flash player updates. Now I have 44 online images.

A hint for new members, never upload more than 4 images in your sample upload. You are free to upload any number, once you pass QC

Archived