I need basic help - I'm confused!

I just uploaded my first four test images. Yet in my dashboard, I can't find them. They are not under Manage Your Images. How do I know if they have been uploaded correctly? I never got any sort of confirmation after I uploaded them except it said Uploaded in the upload windwo.

So I came into this forum for help, and I've posted here before, yet I got a message saying I've never logged in and I needed to create a screen name. So how do I find previous post if Alamy thinks I've never logged in?

So far, this is rather confusing to me. I know Alamy is closed until January 4th. I'm not sure about this forum, or its moderators, so I don't even know if this post will go live until then.

Thanks.

Hi Marcy. Just wondering if you got your issue resolved I don't see any images in your portfolio, so perhaps your initial submission failed. I know other people have submitted over the holidays and had their submissions pass. On your first submission Alamy lets you know pretty quickly if it is a pass or fail. Have they shown up in manage images yet?

Jill

basically, Alamy for contributors is 95% closed. They should all be back to work Jan 4th and it will take a few days to get back to normal. So don't panic, a large part of UK business closes for ten or twelve days. It used to be worse; in the publishing industry you could pretty well right off the ten days before Christmas as well for various office parties.

Either that has stopped, or I just don't get invited any more

Archived