I believe organic growth is probably better than "chasing an audience/followers". Share interesting, helpful, thoughtful or beautiful things and hopefully the "right" audience will come. That, and regularity and perseverance. Anyone can buy 10,000 instagram followers for $2-300 - but what use is that?

Interesting topic.

In my main business I have generated over £40,000 income through facebook since October 2015.

Through complete exposure of the product.

Used in the correct way with the correct product, including photography, it is where marketing is at ... imo.

We are in a world of exposure !

Interesting topic.

In my main business I have generated over £40,000 income through facebook since October 2015.

Through complete exposure of the product.

Used in the correct way with the correct product, including photography, it is where marketing is at ... imo.

We are in a world of exposure !

Are you saying that you are currently generating about £120,000 (extrapolated) per year purely from Facebook exposure? From what? Selling licenses, products or getting assignments? Sounds amazing - well done!

Martin.

Basically our company has had over £40,000 turnover/sales from leads from Facebook advertising since October.

For me marketing is about selling you or your product. For a photographer selling wedding photography for example, facebook, twitter and other forms of advertising will all strengthen your brand.

Facebook is strong for direct offers. With the obvious one you will see is `Like our site and share` to get this or that offer.

As you are aware many many large companies have a very strong Facebook presence.

Its just part of the overall marketing package now.

Martin.

The main business is something else.main product retails around £1,000. So its only 40 products sold. Small frie compared to bigger companies.

But the point I make is that facebook s very good imo ????

Archived