Uploading styles...what is yours?

My first batch passed, 2nd batch uploaded before first passed, didn't pass on the first's coat tails. Waiting the proper 48 for it.  I want back on the 24 hours or less track. :)

Still and all, I'm at around 100 images approved in past 30 days, and that includes being away for 9 days on vacation, plus a couple before and after to pack and unpack.  I'm happy with that production.

My opinion?  hate keywording!!!  Enjoy processing.

My first batch passed, 2nd batch uploaded before first passed, didn't pass on the first's coat tails. Waiting the proper 48 for it.  I want back on the 24 hours or less track. :)

Still and all, I'm at around 100 images approved in past 30 days, and that includes being away for 9 days on vacation, plus a couple before and after to pack and unpack.  I'm happy with that production.

My opinion?  hate keywording!!!  Enjoy processing.

Pssstt ..... Betty, F5KCYH is not a dead squid. It's the head of a lobster  ;)

Cheers,

Philippe

Lol, bless you. Darn, that must've been the largest lobster in history. It was about 14 inches long. But I bow to your wonderful expertise. Are lobsters found in the warm Caribbean waters? Back to the drawing board.

Philippe, you are brilliant.

Caribbean spiny lobster, or West Indian spiny lobster, or West Indian langouste.  And they do grow quite large.  Since the tail was gone, I suspect someone had it for dinner as they are highly prized.

Archived