Jump to content

Recommended Posts

According to a bit of googling. It seems to be the English form of полуразобранном which seems to translate as 'completely knocked down'.... so maybe it means a cutout view...exposed interior. Blame Google if it's wrong....

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.