I started thinking that there was one combination I hadn't tried which was a blank location field but with USA in the keywords.  What I found was that it as long as USA was in the keywords my images would be included in a search either by ticking the location box or by including USA in the keywords.  So it seems that the easiest method is to include the country in your keywords and your photos will be included in a customers search no matter what.

I started thinking that there was one combination I hadn't tried which was a blank location field but with USA in the keywords.  What I found was that it as long as USA was in the keywords my images would be included in a search either by ticking the location box or by including USA in the keywords.  So it seems that the easiest method is to include the country in your keywords and your photos will be included in a customers search no matter what.

Yes, it seems the only thing you would lose is having the "Location" line item visible in a zoom--but the location would be visible elsewhere in the zoom, in your caption/keywords.

So Alamy: Is the contributor "Location" box an artifact, or are there any other plans for it?

Archived