Ipad news upload problem..help if possible..

I have two ipads 1 of them being a ipad air and the other being a ipad air 2, up till the other day uploading news has been straight forward then things started getting a bit flakey,,

I have never had much luck uploading ftp from photogene so i have been using filterstorm ( the original one not filterstorm neu ) and all has been well until i had a few problems a week or two ago and had to put my passwords in again and change the host as advised by the news team again all was well for a while but tonight I cant upload anything via the ipad with filterstorm and ftp.

has anyone else had this problem, if so are there any answers to the problem .. or even better ( as i prefer photogene ) any ideas how to get photogene to work with uploading successfully with ftp to alamy live news..

thanks for any help in advance. Steve.

Never used filter storm for uploading but have used photogene.. most of my problems were down to typing the destination folder path correctly.

Now I export from Photogene / (or whether app) to Dropbox first so I have a backup and then i use FTPPro

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ftp-client-pro/id425341262?mt=8

It is a more full featured FTP App and you can upload images from either your camera roll or as I do, your Dropbox....

I had real problems getting Filerstorm Neue and iPad Air to FTP to Alamy. When I did get it working all of the files were rejected for processing error. I've not tried since so thank you Julie for giving your recommendation!

Michael

Never used filter storm for uploading but have used photogene.. most of my problems were down to typing the destination folder path correctly.

Now I export from Photogene / (or whether app) to Dropbox first so I have a backup and then i use FTPPro

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ftp-client-pro/id425341262?mt=8

It is a more full featured FTP App and you can upload images from either your camera roll or as I do, your Dropbox....

Thank you very much Julie, have downloaded ftp client pro ( i must have already had it at sometime as it came straight down from cloud ) and all works well, I use cute ftp on my desktop ( i think that was recommended by yourself some time ago as well ) so FTP client pro is closer to what i am used to compared to filterstorm.

I have been following your blog on the XT-1 with interest...although i agree most images are really good from the XT-1 ( I licences one from it to the times today ) I find that sometimes images with foliage/grass can come out a bit smeary.. not always but sometimes, I must admit when I use my D700 with a 70-200 now I realise how heavy it is and it seems to be the bag with the fuji  is the one that is  in my car or on my motorbike with me  most of the time now.

Archived