Waiting for QC since the 15th May

I have a group of 5 submissions waiting for QC since the 15th May, this is a big delay, I am not submitting anymore as I do not want a load of key wording. Today is 6th June.  I had a good look at news items but nothing from the powers to be as yet.

thanks for reading

Tony

I have a group of 5 submissions waiting for QC since the 15th May, this is a big delay, I am not submitting anymore as I do not want a load of key wording. Today is 6th June.  I had a good look at news items but nothing from the powers to be as yet.

thanks for reading

Tony

15th May? Hmmm, prepare for the worst. The good news is that your won't have to do any keywording for a while... :unsure:

The length of time in QC looks like one or more of your submissions has a possible QC problem. Take heart, you're almost at 28 days...you'll find out one way or the other very shortly.

In the meantime, take a really good look at all your submissions in the Awaiting QC queue. If you have a pending fail, and since QC only samples a submission, you'll want to be absolutely certain that there isn't another dodgy image or two lurking about when you resubmit.

Dave

Thanks for your reply. I got a reply from Alamy, after writing an email, informing me not to submit too many for QC. If they find one in the first batch then the rest will be rejected. All fifty images were rejected because the first one was off.  All subsequent QC following that batch were automatically rejected.

Be safe... send one a day. Take the pressure off key wording and disappointment :lol:

Tony

Thanks for your reply. I got a reply from Alamy, after writing an email, informing me not to submit too many for QC. If they find one in the first batch then the rest will be rejected. All fifty images were rejected because the first one was off.  All subsequent QC following that batch were automatically rejected.

Be safe... send one a day. Take the pressure off key wording and disappointment :lol:

Tony

Tony

THere's a better way to be safe - check them all thoroughly before submitting. Everyone makes an error and can get rejected - but to go to one a day is a bit silly, you're only hurting yourself.

Steve

...and remain untroubled by the inconvenience of making sales. :unsure:

Maybe send smaller batches, while you get a feel for what QC want. Then, once you're confident about every image you upload, batches can be 50, 100, whatever...

Archived