Yongnuo 560III Flash Remote Trigger

For this of you using these flashes and would like a remote trigger that also controls them in manual mode, they have now released one.

YN560-TX

This allows you to control upto 6 of these flash units directly from the trigger sat on top of the camera, saves the legs going backwards and forwards all the time. Looks real nice piece of kit for £24-29 depending where you look. 

For those thinking of using it on an X-T1. While it looks big compared to the camera it is lightweight and doesn't obstruct the viewfinder etc.

Thanks for that. I love Yongnuo products.I've had 4 of the II and III flash units for a few years and they are much better than the pricey Nikon and Canon units I've had.

I've found recycle time is quite fast,especially if I dial it down 1/4 or 1/8 especially at events.

L

Thanks for that. I love Yongnuo products.I've had 4 of the II and III flash units for a few years and they are much better than the pricey Nikon and Canon units I've had.

I've found recycle time is quite fast,especially if I dial it down 1/4 or 1/8 especially at events.

L

Yeah they are really good.... a steal when consider you can get them for about £40 at Amazon. The remote trigger has a nice illuminated display and build quality seems to match the 560 iii. Nice piece of kit for £25 (ebay). 

Oh, a word of warning. If you buy this trigger and try to use the instructions..... don't!

Visit this YouTube Video that will show you how to set it up in seconds. Manual = Crap  :D

If you have problems getting the flash to accept the right group name, Press the middle two buttons (Mode and WiFi symbols) and the group icon will flash on the flash, you can now use the directional buttons to select the right group letter.

Edit. If you have a 603 II trigger/receiver, you can use this as a shutter release if set to TRX mode. All you need is a connector to plug in to the shutter release port of the camera and into the YN560-TX trigger. I used the one I have for Hahnel Giga T Pro release trigger. This way takes away the need to have another piece of kit strapped to the top!

• 2 weeks later...

I've used my Yongnuo II and IIs with OLY,Nikon,Fuji,Sony,Canon.

Did I forget anything? probably. I *think*I had used my Nikon battery pack in the past with it.Not sure.I did use a Canon compatible 3rd party one but found it didn't make a difference.I usually have to dial the flash down.It's powerful.

L

Archived