Alamy DACS email-rec'd 3 times yet say no respnse from me???

I've received three emails now from Alamy in regard to them collecting DACS money on my behalf.Three times  I responded it's ok to collect on my behalf.

I just received the email below.

Kind of frustrating since they did not respond to my request to confirm receipt of that email. 

L

Hi L,

We're emailing you because we don't think we've heard from you about your DACS claim. Sorry if you've already acted on it.

I've received three emails now from Alamy in regard to them collecting DACS money on my behalf.Three times  I responded it's ok to collect on my behalf.

I just received the email below.

Kind of frustrating since they did not respond to my request to confirm receipt of that email. 

L

Hi L,

We're emailing you because we don't think we've heard from you about your DACS claim. Sorry if you've already acted on it.

I know, all the agencies seem to be doing it at the moment. I specifically emailed a couple saying I've got it sorted and they replied saying thanks for letting us know, then proceeded to email the same question again?!?! 

Although, I wouldn't want Alamy (or any of the others) to do it for me. Alamy will take 50% and the others were taking at lease 20% for a job that is very easy to do.... only takes about 5-10 minutes.

Archived