An Odd Thought on MIrrorless

John.... bulb ramping It's about timelapse, http://www.promote-control.com/bulb_ramping mainly Holy Grail Timelapse (I'll let you google that).

I've taken my 5D2 plus 24 TSE and 24-105mm as carry on to a number of countries...... fits inside a small bag and gets chucked in the overhead bin. From a professional aspect, travel isn't a consideration in financial revenues since it's so hard to get new work to cover costs, let alone any living wage from it. I did bring  it to Barca this year but didn't take one shot..... I was on holiday and just couldn't be bothered!!

Edit - is it just me or are others having problems with links that disappear when posted and need to be replaced? Pretty sure it didn't used to be such a problem...

John.... bulb ramping It's about timelapse, http://www.promote-control.com/bulb_ramping mainly Holy Grail Timelapse (I'll let you google that).

I've taken my 5D2 plus 24 TSE and 24-105mm as carry on to a number of countries...... fits inside a small bag and gets chucked in the overhead bin. From a professional aspect, travel isn't a consideration in financial revenues since it's so hard to get new work to cover costs, let alone any living wage from it. I did bring  it to Barca this year but didn't take one shot..... I was on holiday and just couldn't be bothered!!

Edit - is it just me or are others having problems with links that disappear when posted and need to be replaced? Pretty sure it didn't used to be such a problem...

I have done some timelapse with an android app and my RX10 which automatically changes the iso and other settings throughout the exposure time, and if requred, the zoom can be changed manually between frames... 

it's only a quick couple of tests (i'm supposed to be enjoying a holiday) but I may experiment more when I get home.

The RX10 can also be set to silent shooting, which is how I use it.

Archived