Hi all

I am fed up usuing Canon flash and a Fuji XT1 (with st-e2) because they will only synch at 1/60th.

So I am going to sell the Canonm kit, I am thinking of using Yongou flash (manually). I would like to adjust

the power of the flashguns from the trigger on the camera.

Is anyone using this XT1 and Yongou + trigger setup?

Assuming yes, can you suggest which Yongou I need please?

Mark

I use the Yongnuo flash in manual on my Fuji X-T1. I've not used it in the way you suggest though and didn't think I could.

I've used it with my remotes though and images come out fine though everything has been manual.

L

Hi Linda

Which model Yongnuo flash and trigger do you use?

Someone has suggested that the latest Yongnuo flash have built in receivers and that the latest trigger can control the manual output of the flashes from the trigger.

Mark

Hi Linda

Which model Yongnuo flash and trigger do you use?

Someone has suggested that the latest Yongnuo flash have built in receivers and that the latest trigger can control the manual output of the flashes from the trigger.

Mark

I have the 560 II and 560 IIIs. I asked and was told the new ones do not work with Fuji. So confirm before you buy!

For my remotes I have an old set of the Yongnuo CTR-301P that have worked on every camera system I have owned.

L

I just put one of the 560 III's on camera and the other was in my hand. Sometimes hard to tell if the flash is going off when I do this but it appears they do work in Manual mode with using the 310-P remotes.

I've worked with on camera and off camera flash for more than 30 years so not having  TTL is not the end of the world for me.

I'm pretty good about making accurate guesstimates.

L

Archived