upload/tag issues

randal

Question

i tried to update my pic info, msg said i had several that needed info updated to be sold. started trying to add tags etc. locked up, wont let me add tags. says i need at least 1 tag to continue. pics are there just cant update. have had issues constantly with this system. what is the issue? 

2 answers to this question

On 02/12/2023 at 19:44, randal said:

i tried to update my pic info, msg said i had several that needed info updated to be sold. started trying to add tags etc. locked up, wont let me add tags. says i need at least 1 tag to continue. pics are there just cant update. have had issues constantly with this system. what is the issue? 

As you are obviously new to Alamy, suggest you click on the Help/Instructions where you will find all the info you need. "i need at least 1 tag to continue" usually appears when you try enter other fields - just chuck anything in the tag box and see if that helps, you can update your tags later.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Randal, if you tried to delete all the tags on images that you have already put on sale, Alamy Image Manager (AIM) won't let you save changes. Delete only the tags you don't need. You need at least 5 tags for an image to be on sale:

https://www.alamy.com/contributor/how-to-sell-images/captions-and-keywords-for-images/?section=8&_gl=1*waca7l*_ga*MTg3ODgwNjkzMi4xNjg4MDQyMzI1*_ga_M5V9H9N7G8*MTcwMjAzMTg5MC41MDUuMS4xNzAyMDM0NzA4LjAuMC4w

• Like 1