Uploading to Images Sold....Grrr

Jay D

Question

Sorry guys i know i asked this question ages ago, but i've been away for various reasons and now i'm back i've totally forgot. Anyway, just sold an image and would like to upload to " Images sold in July "...I'm using a Mac so if anyone could simply explain how you all do it i'd be very grateful...and i"ll make a note of the procedure in case i'm ever fortunate to sell another ;) 

2 answers to this question

Two ways. Go to Image Manager and enlarge the image. Right-click on it and copy image address. If you want to make the large size change "zooms" to "comp" in the URL. Use "insert image from URL". The other method gives a large image right away. Search for your image and enlarge it. Drag the enlarged image to the search bar. That is a little tricky and I find the plus sign has to go into the space or I wind up with it in my favorites bar. That URL can be used to insert into post.

Paulette

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NYCat said:

Two ways. Go to Image Manager and enlarge the image. Right-click on it and copy image address. If you want to make the large size change "zooms" to "comp" in the URL. Use "insert image from URL". The other method gives a large image right away. Search for your image and enlarge it. Drag the enlarged image to the search bar. That is a little tricky and I find the plus sign has to go into the space or I wind up with it in my favorites bar. That URL can be used to insert into post.

Paulette

Paulette you absolute star. Used the 2nd method, really appreciate that 

Jay x

• Thanks 1