Exclusive to Alamy

Rob Lavers

Question

I have just started going through some images previously approved to mark these as exclusive to Alamy but they are now showing as deleted. I emailed Alamy but they just sent the generic contributor page so no help from there. Any ideas why they would show as deleted?

4 answers to this question

Hi,

my last photos in the amount of 4 pieces passed quality control. On my dashboard it says that they should be on my portfolio but I don't see them there yet. Can someone from Alama check why this happened?
                                         Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Andrzej Bajer said:

Hi,

my last photos in the amount of 4 pieces passed quality control. On my dashboard it says that they should be on my portfolio but I don't see them there yet. Can someone from Alama check why this happened?
                                         Thank you.

Hi Andrzej, it can take up to 48 hours for images that are marked as 'on sale' in Alamy Image Manager to actually appear on sale as the Alamy database needs to update first. 

Edited by Steve F