How to choose new photos for resubmission following failed test

APB

Question

Hi. I am a new member and submitted my three test photos as required. One of the photos has failed (it was of a foggy/misty tree scene so looks soft). I would like to choose another photo from my files to submit along with resubmitting the other two photos from my original test submission (there is a banner on these two images stating they will pass if resubmitted). However, every time I select the upload button and then click 'photograph' the 'browse' files button in section 2 'upload files' is greyed out and I cannot select it. Therefore I cannot select a new image from my files to upload. If I go to image manager I can see that it states 'Submission failed' but I do not seem to be able to select any of the images and the right-hand panel remains inactive (i am unable to select the options button or any other button in that panel). I would very much appreciate it if someone could help me by explaining something I seem to be missing.

3 answers to this question

Not entirely sure, but rather than browsing files I work with a split screen and drag photos from my photo library to the "click and drag here" area, having had problems with the "browse" button in the past - that might help.

Hi APB,

If you fail Alamy QC (even once you are admitted), you are blocked from submitting for a certain period  - the idea being that it is encouragement for you to do quality control yourself on your work prior to submission. I'm not sure how long that lasts now, probably around a week or so.

Steve