I have a problem with uploading images

I'm new to Alamy, I wanted to upload an image but it says " This image it's too small, It needs to be at least a 17MB file when uncompressed "

but the image can't be more big because then it would be pixelate. 😐

17MB uncompressed relates to an image that is 3000 x 2000 pixels or larger on normal 3:2 APS-C or full frame cameras, so such as you would get from a 6MP camera without cropping. How many megapixels is your camera, or perhaps just say what it is. I suspect that the Alamy instructions have just confused you, happens all the time.

5 minutes ago, Harry Harrison said:

17MB uncompressed relates to an image that is 3000 x 2000 pixels or larger on normal 3:2 APS-C or full frame cameras, so such as you would get from a 6MP camera without cropping. How many megapixels is your camera, or perhaps just say what it is. I suspect that the Alamy instructions have just confused you, happens all the time.

My camera is 10MP, I'm not really professional because I used a samsung s10 to do that photo but it still says it's small

20 minutes ago, ElCubano said:

I guess next time I will use my professional camera it's just I'm afraid it will break

Alamy are pretty strict when it comes to the quality of the images uploaded so your images will need at the very least to be sharp, no noise in the shadows, correctly exposed so no burnt out highlights or large areas of impenetrable shadows with no detail, absolutely no sensor spots, no obvious lens defects such as chromatic aberration (CA), etc. etc. So if any of this is unfamiliar to you I would strongly recommend reading up about it first.

3 hours ago, Harry Harrison said:

Alamy are pretty strict when it comes to the quality of the images uploaded so your images will need at the very least to be sharp, no noise in the shadows, correctly exposed so no burnt out highlights or large areas of impenetrable shadows with no detail, absolutely no sensor spots, no obvious lens defects such as chromatic aberration (CA), etc. etc. So if any of this is unfamiliar to you I would strongly recommend reading up about it first.

Not anymore it seems Harry, as you pointed out here: Analogue Aesthetic  😉

• Love 1