Affinity Photos tutorials

For anyone else trying to unravel the mysteries of Affinity Photo image processing software, this chap at InAffinity has put together an index to his videos. I've found his tutorials to be very useful. I also like his calm and thorough presentation. Thought I'd pass along the link...

Edited by John Mitchell

On 21/06/2022 at 11:31, John Mitchell said:

For anyone else trying to unravel the mysteries of Affinity Photo image processing software, this chap at InAffinity has put together an index to his videos. I've found his tutorials to be very useful. I also like his calm and thorough presentation. Thought I'd pass along the link...

Thanks, John... I just purchases Affinity when it came on sale a week or so ago... haven't really gotten into it yet.

1 hour ago, Sharon said:

Thanks, John... I just purchases Affinity when it came on sale a week or so ago... haven't really gotten into it yet.

There's a lot to learn. I'm taking it one baby step at a time. Very happy with Affinity so far, and you certainly can't beat the price. I paid $29 CAN when it was on sale. Best of luck.