403 Forbidden message?

We suddenly seem to be blocked from accessing Alamy's website from our home, but not from our office. When trying to log in from our home desktop computer, laptop computers or even cell phones, we keep getting an error message, "403 Forbidden." Sounds so ominous. I have a note in to contributor help, but in the meantime, has anyone else had this happen, and if so, were you able to solve it? We assume it has something to do with our router; turning it off and back on did not solve the problem, but that is the extent of our technical expertise in this matter.

I've had something like this on other sites and i think it was something to do with my anti-virus software blocking access to servers in other countries.

I think i was able to solve the problem by disabling automatic Secure VPN in the settings of Norton-360.

When you get the "403 Forbidden" message - have a close look, see if there's any further help or explanation available.

I may be completely on the wrong track - but what you describe does sound familiar.

GD