Will be in New Orleans for Jazz Fest: Guidance on shooting two NOLA Picture Needs subjects

BostonGuy

Question

Recently signed up to be a contributor and would like to learn more about the best way to plan a shoot

for a Picture Needs subject. Will be heading down to New Orleans for Jazz Festival and while searching

for Picture Needs in New Orleans, saw that the Ace Hotel and the Louisiana Music Factory were listed.

Can someone from the community give me some initial guidance concerning the range of pictures for both subjects

that I should include in these two shoots.

Look forward to getting responses ASAP, since I travelling to New Orleans in late April for Jazz Festival.

Eric Packer

2 answers to this question

sadly the picture needs is a crap shoot in most circumstance, these could just be gaps identified by the asset management team.  Focus in taking the best illustrative and different images of the subject.  Do a search an see what Alamy has already on offer.

the other point, is Alamy now sent request to try and get images of what things look now,  how tourism is impacted with Covid, so this may be a focus.