California Mushroom ID

kimba

Question

I Have a few mushrooms that I need to have ID'd! You can find them in my portfolio and they are the ones in the middle of the mushroom group - the tiny little ones, the rotten ones, and the purple ones.

The only ones I have ID'd so far are the easy Amarita Muscaria/Fly Agaric and the False Morel. 

https://www.alamy.com/search/imageresults.aspx?&xstx=0&userid={F935794C-5587-430D-B6E7-E47C6312F8CE}&name=Kimberly+Kradel&st=12

Thanks for any help. 

(New unrelated images were added today, so you might have to scroll down a bit to get to the mushroom grouping.)

1 answer to this question

Sorry don't know the mushrooms but took a look at your link and the fern uncoiling, there is a great keyword you could add, in Canada we buy these to eat and they are a seasonal delicacy you can buy in supermarkets and grocery stores they are called "fiddleheads"  and "fiddle heads" could be a useful additions to your description and keywords.