Payment through Revolut

Anybody here who gets paid by Alamy with a money transfer on Revolut account? I switched from my Spanish bank to my Revolute account for future Alamy payments and I wonder how normally takes to get money. With my Spain based bank, till now it takes 3 working days to receive the payment normally. Also, till now I have chosen to be paid in USD as the bank or Alamy made the conversion in Euro. Now, I changed from USD to Euro. Is it a good idea or it's better to leave it in USD. I mean, what's the best option in terms of better exchange?

Edited by stipe

I have just recently open a Revolut account and it is interesting your question. As a guess, it could be to open an USD account there and Alamy to transfer, in USD, to that account. I did not check it but "normally" this virtual accounts have better rates than the "standard" banks. I will check my next Alamy transfer in GBP rate and compare with a simulated Revolut one from my USD to my GBP account.

Those in the UK get sales reports in USD too. Also get paid in USD which does not do us any good when £ is strong against the $.

Allan

• Love 1