Payment Alamy (PayPal)

thijsdegraaf

Question

Hi

I joined Alamy after the changes at Shutterstock in June. I did not have to fill in how I wanted to be paid. Until January I had made $ 10 and it was irrelevant. But now I have made a total of $ 84 and it was time to find out.

It must be stupid, but I don't get it. I have a PayPal account. I have looked at My Alamy (Apply for a credit account) but don't understand anything. Am I missing something?

Regards, Thijs, Netherlands

3 answers to this question

Thanks
I had looked there already. But at Áccount Settings" I can find anything about Payment. And at "Payment options''  I only find a form with Company*,  Website,  Division/Publication and 123456789 what I don't understand. 

21 minutes ago, thijsdegraaf said:

Thanks
I had looked there already. But at Áccount Settings" I can find anything about Payment. And at "Payment options''  I only find a form with Company*,  Website,  Division/Publication and 123456789 what I don't understand. 

Hi Thijs,

On my Dashboard, there's an overview tab that you're normally on and account settings. If you click on account settings, 'Your payment info' is immediately on the right.

Steve

14 minutes ago, Steve F said:

Hi Thijs,

On my Dashboard, there's an overview tab that you're normally on and account settings. If you click on account settings, 'Your payment info' is immediately on the right.

Steve

2 minutes ago, PAL Media said:

You're in the wrong place then

I was indeed in the wrong place. A little confusing as I expected something to be there. But I found it. It should be okay now. Thank you very much. 👍