Please help. What do these mean? What are they for?

Over the weekend, I shut down my iMac (High Sierra, 10.13.6).

This morning when I turned on the mac, I was greeted with the following two windows.  

What do these mean?  What are they for and why?  Are they related to each other?

I have a Fee version of Malwarebytes and CS6 in my iMac.

Sung

Screen-Shot-2020-11-30-at-10-02-43.png

Screen-Shot-2020-11-30-at-10-02-31.png

When did you install Malwarebytes? When first installed you have to manually enable the Malwarebytes system extension. If you have already done that you shouldn't get another request as you displayed. The free version of Malwarebytes has a limited interactive period, after that has expired you have to manually run Malwarebytes for it to be effective, have you done that? I find Malwarebytes very effective.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, sb photos said:

When did you install Malwarebytes? When first installed you have to manually enable the Malwarebytes system extension. If you have already done that you shouldn't get another request as you displayed. The free version of Malwarebytes has a limited interactive period, after that has expired you have to manually run Malwarebytes for it to be effective, have you done that? I find Malwarebytes very effective.

I don't remember exactly, but it has been a while since I installed Malwarebytes.  That must be the reason why.  In fact it was you who recommended Malwarebytes to me on the forum.  Though I am still puzzled about the other (Extendscript Toolkit thing).  Thank you again, sb.