Most satisfying search results

I am constantly reminded about the importance of spending more time on the most boring part of the job - captions and tags.
I thought it might be interesting to see what came up for people in searches from keywords that some of us might not have thought of adding.

This one came up for me last week:

RK0J2G.jpg

Search term "tongue-tied", 100  images viewed, only this one zoomed.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I have little patience with so many who moan about keywording (tagging if you insist). How do they think anyone is going to find their way to your wonderfully crafted images? Just think you might luck in? We could all improve but just taking a quick stab at a few words and rushing onwards isn't going to cut it

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Robert M Estall said:

I have little patience with so many who moan about keywording (tagging if you insist). How do they think anyone is going to find their way to your wonderfully crafted images? Just think you might luck in? We could all improve but just taking a quick stab at a few words and rushing onwards isn't going to cut it

Couldn't agree more.

The secret of success on Alamy - with over 200 million images - is getting your pics seen by potential customers.

It doesn't matter how good they are, if they don't get seen, they won't get used.

Edited by Phil Robinson
  • Love 2
  • Like 1