Photos e Editing

Jose Decio Molaro

Question

Photos and Editing

I'm new to Alamy, I sent some photos for evaluation and I don't see them on my panel, on the left side I sent 89 photos ...
Do I have to wait to be evaluated to appear on my panel?
When I send the photos do I have to send them with all the information (name, caption, tags)? or only after being evaluated?
Thank you

2 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Jose Decio Molaro said:

Photos and Editing

I'm new to Alamy, I sent some photos for evaluation and I don't see them on my panel, on the left side I sent 89 photos ...
When I send the photos do I have to send them with all the information (name, caption, tags)? or only after being evaluated?
Thank you

Hi Jose,

Welcome! The photos will be on display under: Tools, Alamy Image Manager. If the images are still being QC reviewed by Alamy, then it will say this. If they have passed QC, you will have a congratulations you've passed QC. You can send the photos in with the caption and keywords already filled in or do it afterwards (no they don't need to be sent with this information).

Stephen

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Jose Decio Molaro said:

Photos and Editing

Thank you

You should only send 3 images for your first submission.

https://www.alamy.com/contributor/how-to-sell-images/alamy-quality-control/?section=5

They don't need tags and keywords.

Mark