Hi everyone

DiMagio

Hi everyone 

Happy to be here 😀

New to Alamy, photographer with experience in commercial photography. 
After few years with Adobe Stock and SS I just wanted to give a go here. Quite confused with the system. I have hundreds of editorial images and twice more with models. The problem is most of my images are with signed releases from other agencies.

My question is can I use them here? As Right Managed without release or just to use the releases I have?

I hope you can check few of my works, uploaded here for some critiques and directions to follow as new member!

Thank you in advance. 😊

Hi,

nice images

7 hours ago, DiMagio said:

I have hundreds of editorial images and twice more with models. The problem is most of my images are with signed releases from other agencies.

My question is can I use them here? As Right Managed without release or just to use the releases I have?

RM on alamy is a one-time use specific license regardless if its used as an editorial in a newspaper, or used commercially in a advertisement.

RF is buy-it-once, use the image many times.

If you happen to have a signed model release for an image, you can indicate this by clicking on the "Optional" tab, select "Yes" to the drop down "Do you have model releases for all the people in the image?"  

https://www.alamy.com/contributor/how-to-sell-images/model-property-releases-stock-images/?section=7

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sooth said:

Hi,

nice images

RM on alamy is a one-time use specific license regardless if its used as an editorial in a newspaper, or used commercially in a advertisement.

RF is buy-it-once, use the image many times.

If you happen to have a signed model release for an image, you can indicate this by clicking on the "Optional" tab, select "Yes" to the drop down "Do you have model releases for all the people in the image?"  

https://www.alamy.com/contributor/how-to-sell-images/model-property-releases-stock-images/?section=7

Thank you so much!!!

Much appreciated! 🙂👍

I would be best to ask Alamy that question, sir. Good luck with Alamy and with Manchester.

If your code name is supposed to be the NY Yankee baseball star, the hero of my youth, it would be two Gs: DiMaggio. 

Edo

7 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

I would be best to ask Alamy that question, sir. Good luck with Alamy and with Manchester.

If your code name is supposed to be the NY Yankee baseball star, the hero of my youth, it would be two Gs: DiMaggio. 

Edo

Thank you Ed! I really appreciate your advice.

The best way to get the right answer is to contact Alamy!

P.S.

Nothing related with the baseball, unfortunately 😁
Have a great day!

Dimi