Hi, 

Just wondered if anyone has any experience of using photodirector 5 http://www.cyberlink.com/products/photodirector-ultra/features_en_GB.html . From reviews it seems to come out on a similar rating to Lightroom.

It looks like lightroom/photoshop all in one for the photographer, and with PS now being subscription based that might be a good thing.

So I have seen reviews anyone actually using this or is everyone still Lightroom/Photoshop like myself.

I will download a trial copy, but always good to get other user opinions on software

After seeing the 'Skinny' function on their website,I'm going to buy that! It will sure will save A LOT of time on event photos where every woman over 40 wants to look 20!

Ok,that would be me as well. :-)

L

I am on a Mac as well. I had Lightroom 4 and it was very very slow. I don't find 5 which I currently use to be a speed king either. I downloaded the program but have not installed it yet. Playing catch up right now.

L

Archived