Illegal use of images

I have just sold 2 photos with the following usage

"One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article"

I found that these were purchased for an article in the Sun newspaper , but the same article is also on other websites such as newscolony.com. This is clearly a violation but id there anything I can do about it?

regards

Kevin

6 hours ago, Hellonearth said:

I have just sold 2 photos with the following usage

"One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article"

I found that these were purchased for an article in the Sun newspaper , but the same article is also on other websites such as newscolony.com. This is clearly a violation but id there anything I can do about it?

regards

Kevin

No. That's a scraper from the Far East or Russia, probably. No point trying to get them taken down Alamy won't touch it.

• Love 1