Been Out Of The Loop For A While...

Wawa

Question

Hello All,

I've been away from the stock scene for quite a while and I'm a bit uncertain about some procedures.  Last July I only had $9.00 worth of sales - not enough to transfer to my PayPal account.  I've never made enough money to have transferred to my PayPal account until now.  I just deposited about $57.00 into my bank account  (not a lot, I know, but it's the first time I can say I got money from Alamy).  Anyway, when I look at my Dashboard it states I have "4 sales to date:  $141.00" and "1(one) sales in 2019:  $119.00".  The $119.00 sale was on Sept 20, 2019, refunded on the 24th and then re-purchased on the same day.  So how come I was only given $57.00 dollars?  I'm I missing something or is something wrong here?

Also, the photo for $119.00 states under License/Detail: 

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 20 September 2019
End: 20 September 2069

I'm I reading the Start/End date correctly?  Ends in the year 2069?  Is that normal?

Thanks for any reply.

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Wawa said:

Anyway, when I look at my Dashboard it states I have "4 sales to date:  $141.00" and "1(one) sales in 2019:  $119.00".  The $119.00 sale was on Sept 20, 2019, refunded on the 24th and then re-purchased on the same day.  So how come I was only given $57.00 dollars?  I'm I missing something or is something wrong here?

On your dashboard page select the blue account balance tab.

This page shows you all the debits, credits and balance on your account.