Issues uploading using image uploader,

Hi all, I’ve just returned to photography after a few years, anyway Turns out I had to supply 3 new samples due to the break which I did and uploaded no problems, all images passed QC however when 8 try to upload using the image uploader I select my images from my files then hit done and it returned me to stage 2 again ( as if I haven’t selected any images)?
any ideas as I’m loosing patience with it now!

ive uploaded from my iPad Pro without issue including the 3 samples 2 nights ago! 

ive reset my iPad, logged out and back in to Alamy but no change?

thanks Lee.

Edited by Lee Tubb

Maybe uploading from an iPad doesn't work? I've never tried it.

What IOS version are you using and what browser - Safari?

Have you tried requesting the desktop version of the Alamy image upload page? (Tap the share button and select "Request Desktop site")

Try another browser?

Mark

• Thanks 1

Think I solved this (sort of), it would appear any JPEG edited in my trial version of LR will not load same as TIFF. files as I found out today!

a straight forward un edited JPEG straight from my Leica will upload!

thanks 

Lee.

34 minutes ago, Lee Tubb said:

it would appear any JPEG edited in my trial version of LR will not load

Worth trying to get to the bottom of why that might be, a lot of people use Lightroom on here so it's unlikely to be the program itself, and the trial version is the same as the standard, just time limited.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Harry Harrison said:

Worth trying to get to the bottom of why that might be, a lot of people use Lightroom on here so it's unlikely to be the program itself, and the trial version is the same as the standard, just time limited.

Yes quite strange but again managed to get it to fail when trying to load an older image which was a TIFF unless of course the uploader simply doesn’t accept TIFFs?

Lee.