My photos aren't on sale status after 24h?

Minh Thu Hien Le

Question

Hello everyone,

I'm a beginner. I uploaded my 3 first photos who were passed Quality Control. I filled in and saved the informations for these photos 2 days ago. Now they still aren't on sale status. So I would like to know if it's normal. Should I continue to wait a bit more? Thanks a lot! (Sorry for my english)

5 answers to this question

It sounds like you may have missed something. The space for the caption doesn't show until you click "add caption" in blue on the right. If you have done that and 5 or 6 tags you should be OK. Does the image manager show it as being on sale? The line underneath the thumbnail will be red if you haven't done everything. If it is orange or green there is just a slow time in the updates. That happens sometimes.

Paulette

• Love 1

Thanks a lots with your helps! I thinks that I missed the button ``+`` for the tags, that's why all my tags were gone after I've saved. I've thought that's normal. Your helps reminded me to review all  the sections carefully. Now all of the 3 photos are on sale.😊