Greetings from Devon

BryanCanon

Hello Guys and Gals!

Hoping we get some good weather soon, and I will be out more, roving the country lanes of Devon.

I live in Ivybridge in the South Hams of Devon, England and have just joined the Alamy Forum.

My main interests are photographing insects and birds, but that doesn't mean I don't get "trigger-happy" when I am out and about!

Although I generally only take one lens with me – I stroll rather than walk, a light load suits me best – here is a list of my gear.

Canon EOS 77D camera

together with Canon EFS 18-135mm Lens

and EFS 55-250mm Lens.

Extension Tubes enabling Macro-Photography are:

Kenko 12mm, 20mm and 36mm,

plus an Amaran Ring Lamp.

Let's hear from anyone near me, or have the same interests, I'd be pleased to hear from you.

Best wishes

Bryan

• 1 month later...

Hi Brian

I'm just up the road in Didworthy, near South Brent.

Nice set of photos - I have to admit... I haven't really tried much wildlife/macro photography yet!

I have recently had my first sale - a set of photos of a fairly local hotel..... its surprising what sells!

Cheers

Jools

Hello Jools

Just returned from a short walk, saw your message.

Wow so near!

Well done on  your sale!

Make a note of my email address, can communicate there:

bryan.photographer@gmail.com

I'll answer properly later

All the best

Bryan

Well done on your sale Jools. Your Devon Show coverage is really superb!

I haven't had a sale on Alamy for a long time, I suppose I don't take the sort of pictures that people need.

At the moment, I have stopped uploading to Alamy, I raised a query with them last week, sent samples, about the fact that when I  upload images, it transfers my title and description, but not my tags! I haven't changed the way I put details into my images' exif, tag words with a semi-colon after each one, just as I've done for years, and Alamy has said they have handed the matter to their Tech Dept. I live in hope!