Any critique or advise pls

Rasa

I am very impressed by your work and I am sure you will get sales. It takes a long time for them to show up on Alamy. I don't know if these images are also on sale elsewhere for small fees but if they are that will hurt you. There is some controversy about whether buyers shop around but I think some do.

Paulette

• Love 2

9 minutes ago, NYCat said:

I am very impressed by your work and I am sure you will get sales. It takes a long time for them to show up on Alamy. I don't know if these images are also on sale elsewhere for small fees but if they are that will hurt you. There is some controversy about whether buyers shop around but I think some do.

Paulette

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Yes they are and they sell that's why this is strange for me that here they don't. Maybe that is a good idea to somehow sort out images that I sell here and in other stocks, so that there would be different photos.

Thanks!

Try not using the same contributor name as on your other micro sites.  Your name is searchable and a link to your images on other sites can be found that way. Just make something up and it can be easily changed in AIM.

• Love 1

Your work is great, but is going to take a while before you have sales depending on what the market want at this time. the internet is a sea of images, it will take time, i mean quite some time. Be patient, keeping creating what the market want, good keywords and awesome title, and your reward will slowly yield.  

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Johnnie5 said:

Try not using the same contributor name as on your other micro sites.  Your name is searchable and a link to your images on other sites can be found that way. Just make something up and it can be easily changed in AIM.

Thank you for the hint!

2 hours ago, rickygui said:

Your work is great, but is going to take a while before you have sales depending on what the market want at this time. the internet is a sea of images, it will take time, i mean quite some time. Be patient, keeping creating what the market want, good keywords and awesome title, and your reward will slowly yield.  

Thank you for encouragement! :) 

9 hours ago, Johnnie5 said:

I have no doubt buyers shop around. I often get views here and then within the day get sales of the viewed images elsewhere. I don't use pseudonyms but maybe I should look into that. The portfolio looks great. Nice crisp backgrounds and some lovely uncluttered flatlays. I wish I could do that sort of thing as well as Rasa.

• Love 1

21 hours ago, JohnatAPW said:

I have no doubt buyers shop around. I often get views here and then within the day get sales of the viewed images elsewhere. I don't use pseudonyms but maybe I should look into that. The portfolio looks great. Nice crisp backgrounds and some lovely uncluttered flatlays. I wish I could do that sort of thing as well as Rasa.

OK looks like I should really differentiate where what photos to upload.

Thank you for your ideas and for the feedback! :)