Changing the order in which Galleries appear on Portfolio Page

Question

Is it possible to set the order in which Galleries appear on your Portfolio Home Page?

Here is mine:  https://www.alamy.com/portfolio/sheilachild

The first gallery is owls, then sugar gliders, then raptors, then frogs etc.  I would like to be able to change this order.  If I can, can somebody please tell me how to do it.  If I can't then can Alamy please think about finding a way that I can?

Thanks

Sheila

2 answers to this question

On 14/03/2019 at 22:26, Sheila Child said:

Is it possible to set the order in which Galleries appear on your Portfolio Home Page?

Here is mine:  https://www.alamy.com/portfolio/sheilachild

The first gallery is owls, then sugar gliders, then raptors, then frogs etc.  I would like to be able to change this order.  If I can, can somebody please tell me how to do it.  If I can't then can Alamy please think about finding a way that I can?

Thanks

Sheila

Hello Sheila

I would like to have this option as well but at this stage i dont think its possible. Hopefully Alamy will come back with an answer or an updated release

regards

Stephen

Thanks Stephen.  Hopefully Alamy will notice this thread and do something about it.  Had I known that the galleries would appear in the order in which I create them, I would have most likely thought more about that before I started.

Best regards

Sheila